Come out and show your regional spirit and root on all the competitors at the 2014 Maintenance Mania® National Championship, Friday, June 20, from 12:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. during the 2014 NAA Education Conference & Exposition.
Here are 9 tips to help your region take home the Spirit Competition award.
1. Like any true competitor, you’ll want to keep the glare out of your eyes with some eye black.
2. Rock the perfect cheer. (Who’s that Spartan at Maintenance Mania®? It’s me, it’s me!)
3. Signs, signs, everywhere a sign.
4. Emulate a founding father (or your favorite purveyor of fried chicken).
5. Heads on sticks is not just a chapter in Game of Thrones.
6. Stock up on swag.
7. Synchronized gestures take practice, but no pain no gain.
8. Body suits are fun. Just please wear pants. We’re adults here.
9. It never hurts to pray.
Frank Mauck is the Manager of Communications for the National Apartment Association. His passions include the multifamily housing industry, vine videos, units Magazine and fast food. He'll be at the 2014 Maintenance Mania® National Championship so make sure to say hello!