Benefits for NSC members include presence in units Magazine, NAA's Buyers Guide, the NAA Education Conference & Exposition, and more.
units introductory article. As a member of the NSC, your company will have a one-time opportunity to be introduced to our memberhsip in a 500-word introductory article placed near the NSC Directory.
- NSC Directory of products and services. In the back of each issue of units, you will find company listings and contact information for all NSC members, organized by business category.
- Subscription to units Magazine. NSC member contacts receive a complimentary subscription. Additional subscriptions are available to members for $28 each.
- The official NAA Supplier Buyers Guide is located on the home page of the NAA website. The NAA owner and management company member can find all the product/services they need all over the country. They can just click on the Buyers Guide link and search away.
- As a benefit of being an NSC member, each company is given the use of the NSC Partner logo to be placed next to their company name. If the NSC member would like the additional opportunity to include their company logo, it is just $395.
- Priority Booth Selection. NSC members approved prior to our annual Education Conference & Exposition will receive proprietary booth selection for future expositions based on their number of years as an NSC member and years exhibiting consecutively. Once all NSC members are assigned their spaces, the show floor is then open to non-NSC member exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to receive this benefit, the NSC Member Company must be in good standing with NAA, have exhibited consecutively the same number of years and must signup within 30 days of the current year's conference.
- Additional Recognition. NSC members stand out from the other suppliers both on the trade show floor and in conference materials. Special signage on the show floor and additional designations in exhibitor descriptions lets members know that you stand out in our industry through your NSC membership.
NSC members are given the opportunity to serve as NAA committee liaisons. By having an NSC liaison on each committee, Council members are given the opportunity to keep in touch with all aspects of NAA and its members. The NSC Executive Committee appoints NSC liaisons. We encourage you to participate in this unique opportunity and we welcome the knowledge and suggestions you provide to each of the committees. There's no better way to learn about the needs of our members and get acquainted with association leaders than through committee involvement.
Optional Benefits for NSC Members
NAA's Mailing List
This list contains information on more than 46,000 multihousing professionals and is only available to National Supplier Council Members for an additional fee. You have the opportunity to rent the NAA mailing list an unlimited number of times throughout the year to market your latest products and services. NAA protects the privacy of our members and will only send mailing lists to a bonded mail house. Samples of your mailing pieces must be sent to NAA for approval. The mailing list cannot be sent directly to NSC members. Rentals are for one-time use only and you must allow five days for processing.