July 22, 2013
The online Call for Presentations (CFP) site for the 2014 NAA Student Housing Conference & Exposition is now open for education session submissions.
The conference will be held March 3-5, 2014, at the ARIA Resort in Las Vegas. No paper documents will be accepted. You will be required to submit all requested information. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted or reviewed. The deadline to submit is Monday, Sept. 16, 2013.
Please view the Call for Presentations website to submit your proposals.
Important items of note:
- Education session proposal submissions will be limited to four per individual and/or company (including any of the company's subsidiaries).
- The number of sessions that an individual and/or company will be allowed to present will be limited to two. This includes appearances as a presenter and as a panelist.
- The 2014 NAA Student Housing Conference and Exposition topics include: Executive/Strategic, Human Resources & Training, International, Legal, Marketing and Leasing, Operations, Risk Management, Social Media, Supplier, Technology, Turn and Utility Management.
- No paper documents will be accepted. You will be required to submit all requested information, and incomplete submissions will not be accepted or reviewed.
- Submission deadline will be midnight ET on Monday, Sept. 16, 2013. There will be no extensions or exceptions.
- If you submitted a speaking proposal for the 2013 NAA Student Housing Conference & Exposition, you will be able to use your same username and password. Don't worry, if you've forgotten your password or username, the system can email you this information.
- If you are a paid speaker or require a speaking fee, please do not complete the CFP. Please contact Sarah Laws for information.