- September 27, 2016
- September 22, 2016
- September 8, 2016
Be part of the apartment industry’s most ambitious advocacy campaign ever!
This year NAA is challenging members of the apartment industry to reach all 535 Congressional offices during the NAA Capitol Conference and Lobby Day, March 8 – 9.
• Every member of NAA counts. Your voice truly matters as a constituent and a member of the apartment industry who is affected by the decisions Congress makes.
• Every member of Congress counts. Each casts a powerful vote, yet many do not understand how the industry works and how their decisions impact your business.
Can’t make it to D.C.? You can still be part of Every Member Counts: Strive for 535! Just schedule a meeting or property tour with your member of Congress and/or their staff during the week of the Capitol Conference. (The House will be in recess that week.)
NAA has all the resources you need!
• Check out these resources to help you schedule your meeting and learn about the issues.
• Learn from your peers about why your participation is vital to the industry’s future.
• And find out why Congress wants to hear from you!
New to advocacy and want a peer to mentor you? Contact NAA Government Affairs and we’ll be glad to pair you with someone.
Can we count on you?
Learn about the perks and benefits of working in residential property management and some of the reasons the industry provides career growth, stability and endless opportunities.