The Supplier Success course is designed to offer an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies and apartment association members. It has been written by successful apartment industry suppliers with years of professional experience.
This full-day program is now a prerequisite for the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) designation and can also be offered as a standalone course.
Supplier Success is also offered by local apartment associations in-class and by NAAEI via webinar.
Upcoming Online Courses
- December 14 & 16 from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. ET
Download the Supplier Success Flyer
Note that this is now a two-part series and a three-hour class. We are planning on 2.5 hours of content with time for Q&A.
Members: $99, Non-Members: $129
Upcoming Classroom Courses
- June 25 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. in Las Vegas at the NAA Education Conference & Exposition. Register Today!
Supplier Success Course Objectives
As a result of completing the course, participants will:
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry
- Define various types of multifamily housing
- Describe measures of apartment community success
- Understand the impact of pricing and lease management on a property’s financial performance
- Examine local building and zoning considerations
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success
- Understand the inner structure of the apartment associations
- Communicate using industry terms and acronyms
- Identify financial decisionmakers
- Review property and company organizational charts
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of an onsite community
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities
- Learn methods for positioning products/services based on the goals of an apartment community
- Begin relationship building opportunities with other classroom participants
Table of Contents
- Section I Apartment/Multifamily Housing Overview
- Section II Industry Associations
- Section III Association Marketing Resources, Relationship Building Opportunities, and Ethics and Etiquette
- Section IV Industry Terms and Acronyms
- Section V Apartment Company Organizational Structures
- Section VI Apartment Community and Management Company Operations
- Section VII Defining and Demonstrating Value
- Section VIII Learning Review and Conclusion
For more information, contact Shana Treger, NAAEI's Director of Education.