Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Social media is an emerging arena for apartment investors, owners, and marketers looking to improve net operating income (NOI) and keep their revenue management systems appropriately juiced with demand. At the 2013 Apartment Revenue Management Conference, presentations on renewal analytics and resident satisfaction are likely to address the social realm. The conference itself--like all industry...
Thursday, July 11, 2013
When it comes to interacting with coworkers, there are certain things you just shouldn’t do.
1. Date them. For every story you hear about a couple meeting at work and falling madly in love, there are 10 stories of people who met at work, and then broke up, and then had to see each other every single day for eight hours. Most people don’t want to see their current boyfriend or girlfriend for such...
Monday, June 10, 2013
Over the past year, search, social, mobile and reputation management strategies have begun converging to form an extremely powerful method for increasing fundability, generating leads and driving traffic to properties. With customers adopting new technologies faster than businesses can implement them, making an impact in the digital realm has never been more daunting. With mobile shopping...
Thursday, April 4, 2013
If HR used brute force and accessed my personal Facebook page, they would learn the following things about me:
1. Sometimes I wish I were traveling and not in work. Oh, the humanity!
2. My source of news is People.com.
3. I frequently travel—and take pictures—with a one-inch plastic baby boy affectionately known as D Money.
4. Last week I accidentally zippered a piece of neck skin in my coat and...