This section gives you access to a variety of tools and resourced developed by NAA, specifically for affiliates. Browse through and click on the items listed below to access this information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding membership, affiliate services or upcoming events, please contact NAA's membership department.
What can we help you with?
- Affiliate Exchange (AEX)
- Call for Nominations - 2017 AEC Officers
- 2016 AE Brainstorming Conference
- 2016 Affiliate Compliance Report
- Affiliate Cobranding Program
- Affiliate Events by Region
- Centralized Affiliate Management Platform (CAMP)
- 2016 Affiliate Membership Challenge
- Roster Reporting
- Affiliate Visit Requests
- Affiliate Marketing Materials
- NAA Event Marketing Materials
- NAAEI Education Materials
- NAA Connect for Affiliates
- NAA Affiliate Resource Manual
- Click & Lease Revenue Share
- Click & Lease Marketing
- Maintenance Mania Hosting Information
- NAA Apartment Housing Day Toolkit
The AEX is a resource created for NAA affiliate staff and volunteers. Visit the site to access best practices, learning resources, and peer-to-peer support. Articles, videos, and documents have been compiled into one place to help NAA affiliates manage and grow their associations. Bookmark www.naahq.org/aex and visit often.
The Centralized Affiliate Management Platform is an association management platform designed for NAA affiliates. CAMP was designed by association executives for association executives, so it’s tailored to meet the needs of the associations that service the rental housing industry. Learn more and get started.
October 2016 roster reporting is now open. To report your roster, please respond to the email that the Association Executive and membership professional of your association received Oct. 13. It is preferred that you respond to the email in order to more efficiently provide your information for the reporting period. For a copy of the email, please contact Donna Motley or Kyle Huie.
For more information, including roster reporting forms and instructions on how to submit, please view the Roster Reporting section.
NAA would like to schedule a visit with each of its affiliated associations at least once every three years. The visits will provide NAA an opportunity to not only connect with local leadership, but it will also allow us to meet with individual members, listen to your challenges, hear about your successes and determine how NAA can better support your association.
Expenses for each visit will be underwritten by NAA. Affiliates are encouraged to request a visit by a National Officer, Regional Vice President or a designated staff representative. Fill out the request form and submit to Lynn Miller no later than 60 days prior to the requested visit.
Affiliate Public Relations Toolkit
NAA Staff created this Public Relations Toolkit to help affiliates raise their local profile through media coverage, content generation and social media. Use it as a reference when writing press releases, speaking with the media, posting to social media or promoting your members and events.
NAA: We Lead the Way Home is the brand-new Identity Video, ideal for recruitment and retention of members.
NAA Connect offers various communities for networking and collaboration for all members of NAA, as well as three communities solely for members of Affiliate Staff:
(Login required-Visit Login Help for assistance)
- Instructor and Affiliate Education Resources: Order and download designation materials as well as SHCM and Fair Housing & Beyond course materials.
- NAA Education Institute Faculty List: NAAEI Faculty members have completed a three-day Advanced Instructor Training course and have agreed to abide by the NAAEI Code of Conduct.
- NAAEI Affiliate Education Conference: The conference features strategies for enhancing/expanding your education programs, industry best practices, roundtables, industry speaker/trainer networking, technology demonstrations, group events and more.
- Apartment Career Promotion: NAA affiliates are all encouraged to participate in creating awareness about careers in the apartment industry.
Thank you to the AEC Sponsors: