Reports to: Director, Membership & Affiliate Services
Direct Reports: 0
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Membership Coordinator assists in the day-to-day operations of the membership department, including member recruitment and retention, application processing, data entry, affiliate outreach, awards program management, etc.
- Handle member inquiries and requests serving as primary point of contact.
- Answer daily inquiries from email@example.com inbox and handle maintenance related to email bounce backs to the email address.
- Assist with membership records and renewal processes for affiliate, direct members, and units subscriptions.
- Fulfill requirements of NAHMA contract which includes heavy data processing activities.
- Assists with all aspects of the membership co-branded initiative.
- Coordinate and mail invoices.
- Works with membership team members in support of the Income & Expense Survey (IES), compilation of data, coordination and distribution of the IES to participants and purchasers, and assists with answering questions related to the IES.
- Uploads and updates membership content and resources on NAA’s website.
- Assemble and coordinate shipments of marketing materials and other items to affiliates, affiliate trade shows, NAA meetings, etc.
- Assist with the AE Developing Excellence Conference by sending notifications to scholarship recipients, managing attendee list, coordinating marketing materials, and assisting with logistics.
- Assist with coordination and management of the AE Orientation.
- Assist with the management of Maintenance Mania to include, but not limited to: Preparation of Maintenance Mania National Championship including preparing finalist certificates and gift bag materials; sending correspondence to finalists, management company executives and program sponsors; ordering and shipping trophies for championship winners.
- Manage affiliate event scheduling for Maintenance Mania. Serve as the main contact for all affiliate related event scheduling questions and scheduling of conference calls.
Awards Program Management
- Manage the PARAGON Awards program to include but not limited to: coordinate the Call for Entries and application, log entries in database, generate reports, draft correspondence to nominees, notify winners and non-winners, coordinate the judging process, order awards, work with Senior Manager of Membership & Affiliate Services on the production of script and logistics, facilitate shipment of awards and filing of past PARAGON Award entries.
Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of membership, marketing or customer service experience in an association or nonprofit organization;
- Experience working with a membership database; demonstrated ability to manage and maintain data records with accuracy and thoroughness;
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Driven to achieve goals in terms of members and revenue dollars;
- Ability to work independently, but also contribute to a collaborative team environment;
- Must be energetic, self-starting, and dedicated to the work of the NAA;
- Ability to interact well with members at all levels with sensitivity and tactfulness in dealing with personalities; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
Please send resumes, cover letter and salary history to Resumes@naahq.org. No phone calls, please. EOE M/F/H/V