Reports to: Vice President of Communications and Marketing
Direct Reports: 0
Indirect Reports: 0
Summary of Position:
The Manager, Digital Content, is responsible for implementing a digital marketing plan and managing content on the website to ensure consistent NAA messaging in support of NAA’s mission. Responsibilities will include working closely with other communications team members as well as other departments to coordinate on posting needs, edit or write new copy as necessary, and ensure that social media is involved in reposting where appropriate.
- Manage all of NAA’s e-newsletters, including content planning, some writing, editing and website posting.
- Manage all content updates to the NAA websites, including the approval of workbench requests, homepage content, etc.
- Manage and maintain the Digital Production calendar encompassing homepage content, blogs, newsletter content, social media and broadcast emails.
- Train Web Editors across NAA/NAAEI departments to make web changes using Drupal.
- Track, monitor and analyze all digital KPIs including Google Analytics, website A/B testing, email/e-newsletter click/open rates and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Work with Sr. Manager of Marketing and cross-departmental marketing reps to ensure key initiatives for the organization are represented accordingly within the Digital Production calendar.
- Work with I.T Department regarding website issues that need to be addressed by I.T. (site bugs, error messages, etc.)
- Manage NAA Connect, promote to membership and develop innovative ways to market and gather new content.
- Serve as a backup to Manager of New Media as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years digital management experience
- Strong organizational skills and previous project management
- Experience with CMS (Drupal), social media, email campaign and distribution, mobile web and apps, SEO, analytics tools
- Must be a team player who gets along with others to achieve organization goals.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Occasional out-of-town, overnight travel will be required.
Please send resumes, cover letter and salary history to Resumes@naahq.org. No phone calls, please. EOE M/F/H/V