NAAEI individual nominations must be received by close of business day March 27, 2015. Neither late nor incomplete submissions will be considered. All nominations forms must be submitted by the deadline (See NAAEI Designate PARAGON Nomination Forms below).
Submit one copy of the nomination form to:
NAAEI Designate PARAGON Awards
4300 Wilson Blvd., Suite 400
Arlington, VA 22203
Recognition that NAAEI individual winners will receive:
- Travel, lodging and registration expenses to attend the 2015 NAA Education Conference & Exposition
- Special recognition during the 2015 NAA Education Conference & Exposition
- Recognition in the September 2015 issue of units magazine
NAAEI Designate PARAGON Nomination Forms:
- To submit your nomination, please complete the nomination form below. These are fillable .pdf forms.
- No more than 4 attachments to the nomination form will be considered for judging.
- Be sure to carefully review the nomination form and submit information that fulfills all stated requirements.
o NALP of the Year
o CAMT of the Year
o CAM of the Year
o Designate of the Year
Qualifications for NAAEI Designate Nominees:
- All NAAEI designate award nominees must be NAAEI designates in good standing (designation dues must be paid and continuing education credits submitted), and have held an NAAEI designation/certificate for at least one year. Designates must meet the following qualifications as of March 27, 2015.
- CAMT of the Year PARAGON Award nominees must be onsite maintenance professionals. Maintenance supervisors who oversee maintenance at numerous apartment communities are not eligible for the CAMT of the Year PARAGON Award but are eligible for the Designate of the Year PARAGON Award.
- CAM of the Year PARAGON Award nominees must be apartment community managers. If the nominee’s job description is to manage more than one community, he or she is eligible as long as he or she is the sole manager at those communities and not a property or portfolio supervisor. Property or portfolio supervisors are eligible for the Designate of the Year PARAGON award.
- NALP of the Year PARAGON Award nominees must have spent at least 80% of their time at work performing leasing and marketing activitites.
- Designate of the Year PARAGON Award nominees may work at multiple apartment communities or as regional or corporate employees.
- Any qualified NAAEI designate may submit an application for endorsement by their local association.
- Designates nominated in previous years that did not win a PARAGON award may submit their nomination again.
- Previous PARAGON Award winners are not eligible for consideration again for the same award.
- All nomination forms should include the completed fillable nomination form and a maximum of four attachments.
- NAAEI will verify the information in the nomination by submitting it for review by the local apartment association and the nominee's supervisor. The nominee is responsible for submitting correct and up to date supervisor information in the nomination.
- The nominee is responsible for assembling and forwarding their submission and submitting it to NAAEI.
The NAAEI Nominating Committee determines the designate award winners.
Questions? Contact Stefani Reid at 703-797-0665.